20170930

Black Ink series Title: "Media Fool" by: Lon Bennett


September 22, 2017
By Lon Bennett - Bio


Black Ink series Title: "Media Fool" by: Lon Bennett
Black Ink series Title: "Media Fool" by: Lon Bennett




Black Ink series Title: "Media Fool" by: Lon Bennett
"I love taking a clean piece of paper and a brand new ink pen and  drawing without knowing exactly what I'm doing. First lines and shapes appear, sometimes intersecting to reveal hidden images that take form. After a few minutes I get an idea and go with it. I really like how I'm almost forced to commit to the simplicity of the shapes. Things are lopsided, uneven almost childlike. No erasing lines whatsoever."  --Lon 

© LonBennet / OgFOMK ArTS -- 2017 All Rights Reserved. - Black Ink Series -- "Media Fool"

#OgFOMK #LonBennett #ART #Micron #sharpie #Faber-Castell

https://ogfomk.blogspot.com/2017/09/black-ink-series-title-media-fool-by.html





No comments: