0.5mm


7. Apr. 1996


There was a poem somewhere
Around there,
And that five-tenth-o-millimeter pencil was
Hustling into my naked
Awaiting hand.
“Use me, use me, baby!”
It cried.
But none of that mattered.

With the exception that I might
Lose any intimate feeling
I persuaded the sleepless morning
Half-dream of legs connected
To round and sturdy ass
Connected to silken stomach
And centered navel and taught,
Firm nipples and breasts
And, Oh, my goodness a
Neck to bite
And long
dark
hair…

But it was only a sleepless
Turn of events,
There was no fluid exchange,
A mechanical pencil,
That is all,
And what can that do?





The poem "0.5mm" written by Alex Nuttall. When Alex Nuttall writes he is telling short stories with few words. Here he is looking at a mechanical pencil and wondering what it can do. In a few scribbles the pencil and author are enjoying a woman's body. It's an intimate occasion as writing poetry should be.

 by Alex Nuttall, title: 0.5mm, Original Date: 19960407 – © Alex Nuttall / OgFOMK ArTS 1996 – 2018 – Retro-published 20180316.

#AlexNuttall #OgFOMK #Poetry #Keywords #MechanicalPencil #Milimeter

https://ogfomk.blogspot.com/1996/04/05mm.html

Popular posts from this blog

Where Have I Been, A Facebook Address

Bitcoin as a 2nd Amendment Right against Weaponized Currency

Sawhorse 3 - 20170219