Bo-Bop-Da-Re-Bop

1. Jan. 1998


When I wrote before
I could open the door
And say hello to my mind
Being very unkind
It did what it did and I had to let go
Of all that I thought was right
Dynamite in the light the horizon is
Forgotten
Look at the people all looking at me like
Drive-by killings that secede
Some governments,
All for the sake of Humanis
Homo Homo Sapiens Erectus;

And the Blue jays still taunt me.


Cyanocitta-cristata-004
Cyanocitta cristata


"Bo-Bop-Da-Re-Bop" was a title Alex gathered from an old dude he knew working in construction. The dude's name was Snake Doctor. Alex is not really sure what date this poem was composed. The hard copy is circa 1998. -- ED

Poetry by Alex Nuttall, title: Bo-Bop-Da-Re-Bop, Original Date: 19980101 – © Alexander Blair Nuttall / OgFOMK ArTS 1998 – 2017 – Retro-published 20170728.

Popular posts from this blog

Where Have I Been, A Facebook Address

Bitcoin as a 2nd Amendment Right against Weaponized Currency

Sawhorse 3 - 20170219