Rain Does This

10 June 1998 @1146


If it rains, then rain it comes;
Showers reduce the dust to firmament;
But I love to love anyway,
However the dust does settle;
I ask myself what are those
Words that I am writing?
Another poem with me stuck
Inside of it;
Patiently I settle down on this;
July, what did she know?
June, there was no room;
May, in dismay I wander;
April is no good;
March on by the freeway of the heart;
And then there are epochs
To deal with;
Another mans fetter--
Another one's secret wish;
So there settles now evenly the water,
Finding its own ocean,
And dust pools itself together,
Forever making wishes;
Forever making wishes.

Rain Does This
Rain Does This

© Alexander Blair Nuttall/OgFOMK ArTS 1998-2018
2017-06-14 16:44:35 ABN

Popular posts from this blog

Where Have I Been, A Facebook Address

Bitcoin as a 2nd Amendment Right against Weaponized Currency

Sawhorse 3 - 20170219