Like Water

25 September 1998


At the beach 
In the sand
On the water
By the boat
Near the river
To the sea
We floated our souls

When the buoy sinks
At the shore
Near The castle
The greatest leisure
The kindest feature
The able brow
The bloody cloud
The sable coat
The moat
We continued our trek

Your‘s is the seed
Mine is the tandoor oven
The bread is sweet
See The shoal
See The shell
See The reams of fabric
Test the waters with your toes
My love
My love
My goodness‘s
Your goodness reflects
The creature's corral
The gold
On silver
ls nice
In nether words
The chosen few
Manipulate
The waters

In the beach
By the lake
In The sand
On The floor
I'll be your man
I‘ll do what I can
I'll reap the belly
Of you, laughing woman.



© Alexander Blair Nuttall / OGFOM-K Arts 1998
© Alexander Blair Nuttall / OgFOMK ArTS 1998 - 2017
20170624 -ABN



Popular posts from this blog

Where Have I Been, A Facebook Address

Bitcoin as a 2nd Amendment Right against Weaponized Currency

Sawhorse 3 - 20170219