What I Noticed

4 Oct. 1998 @1614


l noticed the other building
It was a happy building
It was a building near my building
Did any of them see me?
I knew them
All of the bodies
And all of the faces
l felt like I was not known by them
Furthermore I was not a happy man
They had painted happy cat glyphs
On flower pots and they had cats
To feed and they had children
The children were beautiful over there
I did not have my child
l was one of the people you read about
In The obituary
Or you saw on “Crime-Line“
Wanted, me.

So I watched The happy people
From The standing position near my
Rented window,
I loved Them.


© Alexander Blair Nuttall / OGFOM-K Arts 1998
© Alexander Blair Nuttall / OgFOMK ArTS 1998 - 2017
20170723 -ABN


Popular posts from this blog

Where Have I Been, A Facebook Address

Bitcoin as a 2nd Amendment Right against Weaponized Currency

Sawhorse 3 - 20170219