Apriori Flower 01:08 - 4th Prescribed Practice



COPYRIGHT: Apriori Flower 01:08 20161204 © OgFOMK ArTS





DIALOGUE:

Frame 1:

King Flower: What is the forth petal in your corolla?
Apriori Flower: 4. Respect Truth!

Frame 2:

King Flower: Why is this important?
Apriori Flower: With wisdom we tell what is true without harm.

Frame 3:

King Flower: Thus the 4th jewel in your crown is polished and bright.

Frame 4:

Apriori Flower: My practice polishes the jewel. I tell the truth only if it will be helpful and do no harm. I also coordinate with the other 5 Practices.

Frame 5:

King Flower: What if a man wants to harm our friend Bee and he ask you for her address?
Apriori Flower: I teach him about our Practice until he leaves.

Frame 6:

King Flower: What if he does not leave?
Apriori Flower: I will teach him about the truth of patience.

Frame 7:

King Flower: What if he harms you?
Apriori Flower: I will do my best to protect the Kingdom while I Respect Truth. I do not control anyone else.


CONCLUSION:

King asks about the 4th petal. What is it? Apriori provides an answer. The 4th Petal is also one of the 5 Precepts of Training.

The king asks if truth is worth anything if it is harmful. Apriori strongly answers that truth is only good if it is helpful and does no harm. A lot of ideas are covered here.

Oversimplification of this tough topic means that we are guided by wisdom to act with compassion. Any encounter is a teaching moment for both the aggressor and the the target of his or her aggression. We all can not escape harm if it is directed toward is with premeditation. We can protect ourselves with mindful practice and by also protecting others with truth and without harmful speech.

Popular posts from this blog

Where Have I Been, A Facebook Address

Bitcoin as a 2nd Amendment Right against Weaponized Currency

Sawhorse 3 - 20170219