We've Cancelled All Ads


14. May 2018


  We've Cancelled All Ads -- The Real Editor in Chief!
We've Cancelled All Ads -- The Real Editor in Chief!
Today I have shut off the Google ads and I will crawl through and remove any Amazon ads that I have put in this magazine. Authors who have included links to their products are exempt from this and thus may attach their own works because that is an intimate distribution.

I have learned that the best things in life are given. These gifts are from the labor of others and they are to be given without attachment. Our magazine is something I am very proud of and I will continue to write for it and encourage others to do the same. We don't need ads. 

It was my idea that we could support the magazine with ads. We could pay those who wrote for it. We could advance our careers with our virtual pens. This is just not the reality. The reality is that I will pay for it anyway. I will share it with whoever wants to see it. It's a labor of love.

I hope those of you who have contributed will continue to do so. If you are no longer interested please let me know. I will hold no hard feelings. I will always be grateful for your contributions.

Recently I have stumbled onto some literature that has a requirement that it should be free and shared. I also have found audio, video and the like. I have found in addition to this free software, open source software and this in kind. No strings attached. This is because none of us own this Universe. Or we all own this Universe. This is a law, not a lofty idea. 

As human beings we are in the position of ultimate freedom because our minds are just relationships between observations. This is why meditation is so important. This is also why we do not need advertising to sway the minds of others who have thoughtfully investigated our works.

As of this date we have had 33,557 page views. Since my initial recruitment of many of you that is 29,000 more! You may all like me have difficulties but you also have contributed to this house. This house is yours too!

Thank you for your time and eyes.



We've Cancelled All Ads -- Alex Nuttall
We've Cancelled All Ads -- Alex Nuttall






After struggling with the idea of a business for many years OgFOMK ArTS publisher and editor, Alex Nuttall has decided to remove all ads from the rolling distribution in order to focus on freely distributing good writing, art and ideas to those who would appreciate them and enjoy them. Our works are still copyrighted and  the authors, composers and artists reserve the right to do with their own works as they wish. 

© Alexander Nuttall / OgFOMK ArTS -- 2018 All Rights Reserved. - Journal - Operations - "We've Cancelled All Ads"

#OgFOMK #AlexNuttall #Advertisement #ads #free

https://ogfomk.blogspot.com/2018/05/weve-cancelled-all-ads.html

Popular posts from this blog

Where Have I Been, A Facebook Address

Bitcoin as a 2nd Amendment Right against Weaponized Currency

Sawhorse 3 - 20170219