Sunrise or Sunset it's Sunny Anyway


21 Aug. 2018




One of the best features of social media is the block. I've blocked all mention of the United States executive branch. I've unfollowed certain hate proponent views of people I love and I've dropped the friends of those who I care about but have no real relationship with.

It's the same story. Over and over. On one side it's hate laden speech and another facet is depressing self defeated drivel. I'm not better than any of this but I can't allow myself to be pulled into this mud.

You'll never find peace outside of yourself. Never. We can look for friends who feel the same and wish to encourage the same. All of us know about the bad news. Protecting our happiness promotes peace, loving kindness and a better world.

To be born human, no matter what circumstances, is the greatest gift. Your parents are to be thanked. Your essence chose those parents, circumstances, community and life. What you and I do from this day forward affects everything.

To be a better Christian, Jew, Muslim, Hindu, Jain, Atheist, Agnostic, Pagan, Humanist, or None of the above you have to get your mind right. That mind has to realize we share this world with each other. To be a better administrator, soldier, house wife, house husband or regular human you have to get your own mind in order. All external factors are temporary and ultimately unsatisfactory.

This heavy feeling I've carried all my life. It's been empty because I was trying to hard to hold onto it. I'm very grateful for the mindfulness training my mother, father, brothers, sisters, grandparents, children, spouses, teachers, bosses, coworkers, neighbors and friends have all given me.

With great joy I am thankful for all who have been so close. Mindfulness training is blocking the things that arise within not advertising those things that do not promote happiness. I'm guilty of such nonsense too. Please forgive me.

Sunrise or Sunset it's Sunny Anyway -- Alexander Nuttall
Sunrise or Sunset it's Sunny Anyway -- Alexander Nuttall





Blocking social media parasites like the current executive branch of the United States is a thing that is good for mindfulness. The executive branch and its followers can stir up much confusion and hatred. It's the policy and the legal action written down that matters. All else is smoke and mirrors. For that matter it's all outside of our selves. On our death beds what we do with our lives is what matters.

Blocking out the people who feed on this confusion and try to feed you too is good. Sunrise and Sunset are real occurrences that change. Better to focus on training the mind than tolerating and grasping at discord.

© Alexander Nuttall / OgFOMK ArTS -- 2018 All Rights Reserved. - JOURNAL - "Sunrise or Sunset it's Sunny Anyway"

#OgFOMK #AlexanderNuttall #AlexNuttall #Journal #SocailMedia #Mindfulness #Mind #Blocking #Peace

https://www.ogfomk.com/2018/08/sunrise-or-sunset-its-sunny-anyway.html

Popular posts from this blog

Where Have I Been, A Facebook Address

Bitcoin as a 2nd Amendment Right against Weaponized Currency

Sawhorse 3 - 20170219