The Fly, Hand and Poo

The fly landing on my hand
After jovial excrement dancing
Doesn't know the difference
Between me and shit;

We're all food to the fly
We're all food to the fly
No difference between me
And shit;

The fly salutes me and then
The fly salutes the shit
By rubbing it's little front legs
Grateful for another tasty lick;

All food for the glorious golden
Metal colored and painted body
Of the noble fly who vomits
And pukes on me and the poo;

Made of food the shit and I
Made of food for the fly
Made of food we all are we
Dung, urine and all our fleshy goodness;

Go away fly you've touched me
And you've touched shit
Shit is a better place to rest and dine
Not my hands, face, arms or legs;

The fly goes away as I attempted
A self gratifying picture of us both
I figure we are now friends
I and my insect muse must document
This occasion.

Image: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Ch.megacephala_wiki.jpg

Alexander Nuttall
Editor
OgFOMK ArTS

ogfomk.com |
twitter: @ogfomk |  LinkedIn: ogfomk | Facebook: OgFOMKzine


   

Popular posts from this blog

Where Have I Been, A Facebook Address

Bitcoin as a 2nd Amendment Right against Weaponized Currency

Sawhorse 3 - 20170219