Pastor GOES OFF on the Biden Administration

Original Source: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CaN08cPAhbj/
Original Source: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CaN08cPAhbj/ Ivan_ursery

Recently I had the pleasure of watching The Officer Tatum where one of his viewers sent him a link to an Instagram post about a Preacher Going off on the Biden Administration.

Here is that video: 



After some looking around I found the video and I watched it entirely. Unfortunately I wanted to share it and sure as the day sky gedts blue Instagram suppressed it to be viewed only by account holders. I couldn't accept that. So I am posting it here. If you have anymore information on this man please contact us and we will update this including crediting the video source! It is much appreciated. 

It appears to be from the Instacram user @Ivan_Ursary (So Credits to you!).


This also might be his Twitter Handle: @ivan_ursery












Popular posts from this blog

Where Have I Been, A Facebook Address

Bitcoin as a 2nd Amendment Right against Weaponized Currency

Sawhorse 3 - 20170219