Apriori Flower 01:13 - Teacher and Student Cycle II



COPYRIGHT: Apriori Flower 01:13 20161209 © OgFOMK ArTS


COPYRIGHT: Apriori Flower 01:13 20161209 © OgFOMK ArTS
COPYRIGHT: Apriori Flower 01:13 20161209 © OgFOMK ArTS



DIALOGUE:

Frame 1:

Baby King: Why are you called Queen?
Queen Flower: I am Queen because you call me this. Otherwise I am Momma.

Frame 2:

Baby King: Why are you called Momma?
Queen Flower: I am Momma because you call me this. I am otherwise a flower.

Frame 3:

Baby King: Why are you called a flower?
Queen Flower: I am a flower because you call me this. Otherwise I am a being.

Frame 4:

Baby King: Who told you you were a being?
Queen Flower: You told me I was a being. That's how I know.

Frame 5:

Baby King: Who told you before me? How did you know?
Queen Flower: My teacher, Master King Flower, told me long ago.

Frame 6:

Baby King: Where is your teacher? I do not see him.
Queen Flower: Master King Flower lost moisture, he withered and he became earth.

Frame 7:

Baby King: I am from earth. Am I your teacher too?
Queen Flower: We are life together. We are teachers and students.


CONCLUSION:

The cycle of life is teacher and student. Many identities are uncovered, recovered and renewed. The lessons are the same. Over and over we learn and relearn. Eventually we wake to this and we strip down to the essence of life. Because of our actions and interactions, even when when we come to enlightened realization, we still succumb to life and death. The goal of meditation and good practice is to end the cycle of suffering. A good teacher will always show us this.

Queen is Baby King's teacher and master. She learned her role through her teacher Master King Flower. In her growth and development she realized that Baby King was her teacher too! Her responsibility as a good mother is to pass on what Master King Flower taught her in the past. This life is dynamic. This life is always changing. There is nothing permanent here. Nibbana (Nirvana) is that.

Nibbana is the state of being that is not a state of being. All beings are temporary. All beings are subject to birth and death. Some say, "Do not get born if you do not want to die." Others even say, "Do not die if you do not want to get born." With mindful practice we release our suffering.

Popular posts from this blog

Where Have I Been, A Facebook Address

Bitcoin as a 2nd Amendment Right against Weaponized Currency

Sawhorse 3 - 20170219