Apriori Flower 01:12 - Teacher and Student Cycle I



COPYRIGHT: Apriori Flower 01:12 20161208 © OgFOMK ArTS


COPYRIGHT: Apriori Flower 01:12 20161208 © OgFOMK ArTS
COPYRIGHT: Apriori Flower 01:12 20161208 © OgFOMK ArTS


DIALOGUE:

Frame 1:

Apriori Flower: How do you know you are Master?
King Flower: Because you call me Master. Otherwise I am King.

Frame 2:

Apriori Flower: How do you know that you are King?
King Flower: Because you call me King. Otherwise I am a flower.

Frame 3:

Apriori Flower: How do you know you are a flower?
King Flower: Because you call me a flower. Otherwise I am a being.

Frame 4:

Apriori Flower: How do you know you are a being?
King Flower: You tell me I'm a being that's how I know.

Frame 5:

Apriori Flower: Before I was here how did you know?
King Flower: I had a teacher and she told me so.

Frame 6:

Apriori Flower: Where is she? Where is your teacher?
King Flower: She eventually lost moisture, withered and became earth.

Frame 7:

Apriori Flower: I came from earth. Maybe I am your teacher?
King Flower: Every day you are my teacher.


CONCLUSION:

The student, Apriori, always asks questions of the master, King Flower. King Flower was once young too. King Flower had a teacher. She was his master. In the same way he as Baby King asked her many similar questions.

Apriori touches on where he came from. He came from earth. King noted that his teacher lost moisture, withered away and she became part of earth. This is the cycle and recycle of life. Life holds onto forms and then lets those forms go. These are states of being.

Finally the big message here is consciousness and self identification. Because the mind is trained by stimulation it assumes the roles stimulated by identifying with shapes, colors, words and ideas. There is a point in our memories where chaos becomes form. Eventually with mindful training we learn to let go. This is our focused practice.

Next Post: Apriori Flower 20161209 -- "The Cycle of Teacher and Student II"

The next comic for 20161209 will have the dialogue between King Flower and his teacher. She is Queen Flower and he is Baby Flower.

Popular posts from this blog

Where Have I Been, A Facebook Address

Bitcoin as a 2nd Amendment Right against Weaponized Currency

Sawhorse 3 - 20170219